TECHNICAL PARAMETERS FOR DESIGNING TEACHERS DAY ADVERTISEMENT
1. The advertisement should be either in English or Hindi.
2. Each individual can submit only one design for each National Day or event.
3. The advertisement should be designed in a digital platform preferably Corel Draw 15,
Adobe Photoshop (CS‐5) or Illustrator.
4. For the purpose of the initial screening and short listing the entries would be
received in a pdf format onto email@example.com
5. Those 10 individuals whose entries are finally shortlisted shall have to provide the
designs in a High Resolution format (of over 300 dpi) and in an editable open file.
6. The advt. should not violate any provision of the Indian Copyright Act.
7. Due permissions should have been obtained from those concerned along with their
no objection certificates, in case of use of any picture or a model or a celebrity in the
design or layout.
8. In case of use of quotation its source should be properly verified and authenticated.
9. The entire advt. should be able to stand the scrutiny of court of Law, in case of any
10. The advertisement should be self certified by each entrant that it is original and
there is no plagiarized element in it.
11. The copyright and other intellectual property rights of the shortlisted advertisements
would solely remain with DAVP.
12. The applicant should give his Name, Address, Telephone Number, Mobile Number
and Bank Account details in the prescribed format.